Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memphis Zoo - April 25th

We took Samantha to the Memphis Zoo the Saturday before the Baptism. This was a must for me on our trip back to Memphis as I have such fond memories of the zoo from my childhood. I used to love going to the zoo with my mom & dad and dad sneaking in marshmellows for the bears and making them "dance" for their treat :) I can't wait for Samantha to have some memories like this of her own.

Here are some pictures from her first of many trips to the zoo:




If you know us, you know we just HAD to take a pictures of this guy... to funny to pass up! LOVE the mullet! He was rocking it :)





As you can see, the animals were enjoying the day because it was so beautiful out and Miss Samantha enjoyed herself so much, that she needed several naps that day :) We LOVED that part of the visit.

No comments: