Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 months old!

Happy 8 months Samantha! I look at you and I wonder where the time has gone. I also look at you and see the joy and happiness that you have brought your daddy and I. We love you with all our heart and I honestly don't know what our lives would be like if you had not come into it.

Thank you for being you - you always seem to know how to put a smile on everyone face! We love you unconditionally and I promise that will never change (even when you start to question it later on when the discipline kicks in)



3 comments:

Keri said...

I love all of your pics and updates! Samantha is just adorable!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the updates and pictures. She is a doll and Austin says "hello sammie"!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to EK!
Sammie is so sweet thanks for sharing the pics.
Maggie is watching NBA playoffs and NASCAR! Kid is going to be WARPPED!