Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Under New Management




So... Gregg is being fired from managing the blog as he is not keeping up with updating it on a consistent basis. I, on the other hand, will try to do a much better job. :)

Miss Samantha has been doing well. She is now tipping the scales at 10lbs! We went for our first official set of family photos a couple of weeks ago and they turned our pretty good. Check out our first official cheesy Christmas family picture!



We are currently working on moving Miss Samantha upstairs to her room and out of mommy and daddy's room! I'm getting a little bit of resistance from Kimmer, but as I've told him... IT'S TIME :)

I am starting back to work January 5th and I am really looking forward to it. I have to applaud those mom's that stay home with their little ones all day every day - I don't have it in me. I need adult interaction! However, I think I am lucky that Samantha is going to be in day care right around the corner from my office so that I can go and see her when I get antsy during the day. But, just like hundreds of other mom's do - I will take it day by day and it will get a little bit easier each day.

5 comments:

LocoPoncho said...

As for the 'Under New Management' comment, kiss my ass. As for me resisting putting our precious little daughter upstairs, kiss my ass again...dear.

Unknown said...

Ha... surely you are going to respond to that hubby of yours....

I love the picture of the family... so cute!

Bri said...

I am excited to see the changes with the new boss in charge :o) Love the family photos and I am so glad to hear that Ms.Samanths is doing so well!

All Things Family said...

I only know you guys thru Bri, but am glad to see Samantha is doing well! We didn't move Zaden out of our room until he was 10 weeks, and even then my husband was offering to sleep in his room on the floor...not sure why! We eventually did make the break though, and everyone slept better after that! Good luck going back to work!

Kevin Hardin said...

So, did Gregg get a decent severance when you fired him? Hehe. Great pics of Samantha, prayers were definitely answered!!