Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS



We hope everyone has a wonderful and Merry Christmas! I know this is not a Christmas picture posted, but this was my Christmas present from Gregg... it was pretty much the one and only thing I wanted this year. So, he got that picture framed for me along with a couple other things. If you know my husband, you know that we had to do Christmas early - not because 'family is coming in town and I want to do our own gift exchange alone' as he claimed but because he doesn't know how to wrap gifts and didn't know how to get them in the house without me seeing them for 2 days (yes, you are reading this correctly, he didn't go Christmas shopping for me until Dec. 22nd!... nothing like waiting until the last minute)

I have planned a big feast of meals which, if you know me, should be interesting as I don't cook. So, I have made reservations at the Chinese buffet in case things go terribly wrong :) I promise to post pictures of tonight's meal and tomorrow's feast along with pictures of Miss Samantha.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays and remembers what they have to be grateful/thankful for... Gregg and I count our blessing each and every day that Miss Samantha is okay and that she is home with us and that we have our families. Love to all your families

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH so sweet. I am so glad you got the picture!!! I can’t wait to see it. If Greg still worked here, your presents would be wrapped J Looking forward to seeing you guys really soon. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy that sweet baby of yours

Unknown said...

Ha... that comment was from me.. how the heck did you get it on there :) Anyhow, love the pic!